Our team has demonstrated preclinical & clinical expertise in oncology, pediatric disorders, immune and autoimmune diseases, behavioral health, neuroradiology & surgery.
Original research findings have been published in some of the highest-impact scientific journals including Nature, Nature Cell Biology, Cancer Research, and PNAS.
We can support your preclinical & clinical study needs in multiple ways:
- Developing IND, NDA & 505(b)2 enabling therapeutic studies and 510k & De novo enabling medical device studies
- Consultations on clinical protocols
- Drafting/editing manuscripts, grants, contracts, slide decks & regulatory documents (eCTD modules 2 & 4)
- Expert recruitment: referrals of academic, industry & CRO partners
- Funding: sourcing non-dilutive & dilutive capital including out-of-the-box, non-traditional mechanisms